Place matters. Here, at the intersection of 2nd and Boulevard, is where our calling is rooted, where relationships and partnerships have grown over the past 120 years. Space matters too. Our ministries and presence are vital to the Edmond community, but the quality of our facilities is not consistent with the high quality of our ministries and programs. We’ve committed to a capital campaign to refresh and repair some of the wear and tear so we can better serve and welcome those who come to First Christian. We are calling that campaign Here For Good.
|Raise $600,000 over a two-year period to refresh some of our high usage spaces and entry points ensuring we put our best face forward to all who enter. |
- Refresh and upgrade common spaces, entry points and most used pathways
- Fellowship Hall - flooring, ceiling tiles, coffee bar, and paint
- Rotunda - flooring, wayfinding signage, and information kiosks
- Children’s Education Building – flooring
- Refurbish rotunda restrooms
- Complete sanctuary LED lighting upgrades and replace chancel chairs
- Display a mission gallery and interpret our unique vision in the rotunda
- Fund principal and interest payments on our existing project construction note for 2020 and 2021
| Read more about the campaign and projects, detailed information about the last capital campaign we held, and how we got to this place in the Here For Good brochure. |
We are HERE to be a community of formation and transformation, a place where people come to encounter God, know God more deeply, and reach out to those in need. We are HERE to help address the greatest needs in our community, through partnerships with non-profits, the public schools, and the City.
For today, for tomorrow and for a vibrant future, First Christian is HERE for you, your family, and, by extension everyone in our community who needs our support, our care and our connection.
We are here to do good together.
We are Here For Good!