- Nursery facilities are open 15 minutes prior to regular church services and approximately 15 minutes after church services.
- We provide nursery care for children birth up to 3 years of age during Sunday morning worship services and during the Sunday School hour. We offer Children Worship & Wonder during the worship services for children 3 years to 1st grade. If your 3 year old is not able to sit through Worship and Wonder, the nursery is available for your child. Childcare may be provided for other occasions for children birth through 5th grade.
- When bringing your child to the nursery, please check in your child in at our Nursery Checkin Station. When checking your child in, you will be asked to provide your cell phone number and carrier in case we need to contact you (via text) during your time in worship or during Sunday school.
- If you are a new parent or guest, you will need to register your child at the Nursery Checkin Station.
- For safety reasons, parents and siblings are asked not to enter the nursery rooms.
- A staff member will greet your child at the door. Please say good-byes quickly. Lingering with an anxious child prevents us from involving him or her in classroom activities.
- A parent should pick up the child IMMEDIATELY following the service or function.
- Children may be brought to the nursery only if the parent(s) or adult guardian(s) wish to attend a church service or function.
- It is strongly suggested that babies and toddlers not be left for a period longer than 3-4 hours. Children become very tired and frustrated when left for long periods of time. We want them to have a positive attitude about church and God.
- If our caregivers are unable to console your child within 15 minutes, we will contact you to return to the nursery via texting your cell phone.
- We also provide two cry rooms (rooms 116 & 117) to accommodate those parents wishing to keep their children during the 9:00 and 11:00 worship services.
- For nursing mothers, we have Room 116, which has the most privacy.
What's Expected of You?
- Bring a diaper bag with all your child's needs (lovey, bottle, blanket, cup, pacifier, diapers, wipes, snack, change of clothes).
- Please label ALL belongings and diaper bag with your child's name.
- Please come 10-15 minutes early to give us information we need to care for your child and to allow a smooth transition.
Children who are sick will not be allowed in the nursery. If your child develops a fever or other illness symptoms, you will be asked to come pick up your child. No medication will be given to any child in the Nursery Department. Parents should notify caregivers of any allergies. In order to insure the safety and health of other babies and caregivers, please refrain from bringing your child if he or she has had any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours.
- Open Sores
- Runny nose (anything but clear)
The purpose of this information is to keep parents informed and keep the lines of communication open. Should you have comments or concerns, please contact our Director of Children's Ministries, Jennifer Humphrey. We are so happy you are here! God bless you and your family.