Overview of position opening at the Child Care Center of First Christian Church: The Child Care Center worker will be responsible for the daily planning, management, and supervision of the classroom and children. This responsibility includes ensuring that all parent, child, classroom, and staff concerns are appropriately addressed
Key Performance Objectives:
- Uses developmentally appropriate practices with children.
- Develops, plans and prepares activities for classroom.
- Assists and supervises children during all activities.
- Help children with social, academic or adjustment problems arise
- Maintain a clean and safe classroom environment.
- Prepares and implements classroom lesson plans.
- Communicates appropriate information to parents.
- Schedules and conducts three parent/teacher conferences per year
- Meets with prospective families.
- Meets all state requirements for the position
- Maintains all state and national licensing and accreditation standards
- Presents a professional image and works effectively with the children, parents, and peers
- Must participate in 20 hours of credited training per hire-date year
Teachers must be at least 18 years of age and have one of the following:
If you are interested in this position please contact Bonnie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 341-2626. You all need to complete the online job application form. Thank you.