Come to First Christian Church's All Church Fall Kick-off Event!
Our Faith Development Ministry invites you to FCC's Fall Kick-off! This years theme is called "Better Together!"
- When? Sunday, August 19, 2018 from 4-7pm
- Who? Families - Anyone can come, especially kids, youth and parents
- Where? First Christian Church - Front Lawn, Gym and Fellowship Hall
At our Fall Kick-off, we will play together, eat together, and celebrate all the ways we are better when we work, learn and play together. This is a family event! If you have traditionally participated in the Youth Fall Kickoff, this year the youth will play alongside "kids" of all ages. We'll have a brief moment in the festivities to learn about our new curriculum.
Schedule of Events:
- 4-5pm: Fun & Games (Gym, Front Lawn)
- 5-5:30pm: Food (Fellowship Hall)
- 5:30-6pm: Better Together - for Parents & Students (Fellowship Hall)
- 5:30-6pm: Movie - for Littles & Elementary Age (Room 112 & 113)
- 6-7pm: More Games - or Home with Littles (Gym, Front Lawn)
Make plans to join us!
You are invited to learn more about a new vision for Children and Youth curriculum, based on a comprehensive curriculum called Orange. You can learn a little bit more about Orange by clicking here.